BROWN COUNTY FREE FAIR INFORMATION
Download the Magic Money App
THE CARNIVAL HAS GONE PAPERLESS!
No advance paper tickets will be available locally. Tickets can also be purchased at Kiosks on the grounds during the fair as well! Click the video link above to see how the Kiosks work. Download the Magic Money app to have your purchased tickets right on your phone!
2022 Advanced Ride Tickets are 5 rides for $12.50
Hours of operation are:
Wednesday opening at 5:00pm
Thursday opening at Noon
Friday opening at Noon
Saturday opening at 11:00am
Sunday opening at Noon and closes when the fair ends at 4:00pm
***Wristbands are available for $25 with most rides unlimited during the times listed below only***
Wednesday: WRISTBAND TIME 5-9pm
Friday: KID’S DAY WRISTBAND TIME 12-4pm
Sunday: Schell’s Day 12pm-4pm.
Wristbands can only be purchased at the carnival the day of use. Times listed above may be SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Thursday August 10th and Saturday August 12th 2023!
The Demolition Derby is held two nights during our fair: Thursday night at 7:00pm and Saturday night at 6:00pm. Brown County and the surrounding area has some of the best Demolition Derby drivers out there! They put on a spectacular show and it is our goal to run a good, clean family event that adults and children of all ages can enjoy!
If you wish to participate in our Demolition Derby, you will find all of the information you need under the participate section on our website.
Tickets are $15 per person and kids two and under are free.
Our ticket booth under the Grandstand will begin selling tickets for the demo derby on Thursday at 5:30pm and sales will start on Saturday at 4:30pm.
Friday, August 11th, 2023!
Kids Day at the Brown County Free Fair is full of exciting performances, interactive activities and events! The day is designed to be special for families, daycare providers and children of all ages!
Kid’s Day 2022 will feature:
Zooman & Strong Man Shows
Balloon Artistry 10:30 – 1:30 & 2:30 – 6:30
Kid’s Pedal Pull welcoming ALL entries @ 3PM
Other special FREE kids activities scheduled throughout the day!
Entertainment Lineup 2023
Entertainment Hall Evening: 7 – 11pm Up All Night Entertainment
Entertainment Hall Afternoon: 2 – 6pm Todd Jerzak & The Music Meisters
Entertainment Hall Evening: 7:30 – 11:30pm The Red Letter Band
Friday: Ricochet 7 pm & Sara Evans 9pm
Doors Open @ 6:15 Ticket Sales Start June 11th
Entertainment Hall Afternoon: 2- 6pm
Entertainment Hall Evening: 8:30 – 12:30 Ragtown
Entertainment Hall Afternoon: 2 – 6pm Wendinger Band
Entertainment Hall Evening: 8:30 – 12:30 Hicktown Mafia
Sunday: 12:30 – 4:30 Alpensterne
SENIOR CITIZEN DAY
Outstanding Senior Citizen of the Year Nominations!
The Brown County Fair is in search of nominations for the 2023 Brown County Outstanding Senior Citizen!
For more information or nominations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRACTOR & TRUCK PULL
Wednesday, August 9th 2023!
Updated 2022 Information below!
Tractor Class Overview for 2022
- Stock (Out of field) – 10,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 11,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 13,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 16,500 lbs. Duals allowed
- Stock (Out of field) – 18,500 lbs. and up, Duals allowed, Four wheel drives allowed
- Hobby Stock – 4,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 5,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 6,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 8,500 lbs
- Improved Stock – 4,500 lbs. Gas or Diesel non- turbo
- Improved Stock – 5,500 lbs. Gas or Diesel non- turbo
- Improved Stock – 9,500 lbs *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- 466 – 2.6 Class – 10,500 lbs. *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- Hot Farm – 13,000 lbs.
- Open – 7,500 lbs.
- Pro Farm – 10,000 lbs. *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- V8 Modified
- KING of the HLL “Light” – 7,500 lb
- KING of the HILL “Heavy”
Truck Class Overview for 2022
- Street “Stock” Gasoline trucks, Road Legal & Current Registration -Weight to be determined-
- 6,200 lbs. – Street Modified Gasoline Trucks
- Street “Stock” Diesel, Road Legal & Current Registration -Weight to be determined-
- 8,500 lbs. – Street Modified Diesel
- Semi Class – (20” hitch height