BROWN COUNTY FREE FAIR INFORMATION
Information subject to change based on 2021 updates!
Hours of operation are:
Wednesday opening at 5:00pm
Thursday opening at Noon
Friday opening at Noon
Saturday opening at 11:00am
Sunday opening at noon, and closes when the fair ends at 4:00pm.
Tickets – Subject to Change – Watch for 2021 Updates!
Advanced sale carnival ride tickets are available at The Backerei, New Ulm Hy-Vee, Randy’s Family Drug, & Comfrey C-Store for 2019.
$10 per sheet of tickets.
5 tickets per sheet good for one any sized ride each & can be used anytime the carnival is open.
Will ONLY be sold by the sheet.
These will also be available for sale at the fairgrounds in the Civic Center & office on Monday, Tuesday, and the Wednesday morning.
Regular priced rides cost between $3-5 which makes advanced tickets a great deal!
We do not have a certain wristband day. We have wristband times multiple days. Wristband times will be:
Friday noon-4pm (this is also kids day)
Wristbands are $20 and can only be purchased at the carnival the day of use.
Plan now to spend time enjoying the carnival rides at the Brown County Free Fair!
Thursday August 12th and Saturday August 14th 2021!
The Demolition Derby is held two nights during our fair: Thursday night at 7:00pm and Saturday night at 6:00pm. Brown County and the surrounding area has some of the best Demolition Derby drivers out there! They put on a spectacular show and it is our goal to run a good, clean family event that adults and children of all ages can enjoy!
If you wish to participate in our Demolition Derby, you will find all of the information you need under the participate section on our website.
Tickets are $12 per person and kids six and under are free. Our ticket booth under the Grandstand will begin selling tickets for the demo derby on Thursday at 5:30pm and sales will start on Saturday at 4:30pm.
Friday August 13th 2021!
Kids Day at the Brown County Free Fair is full of exciting performances, interactive activities and events! The day is designed to be special for families, daycare providers and children of all ages!
Check back for the detailed 2021 schedule of events!
Friday Night Grand Stand Entertainment!
Stay tuned for more details and ticket information!
Entertainment Hall Schedule
More bands will be added as we continue to book!
- 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm: Drop Tailgate
- 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm: Rhino
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Dain’s Dutchmen
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Sandra Lee and the Velvets
- 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Bockfest Boys
SENIOR CITIZEN DAY
Thursday August 12th 2021!
All seniors of Brown County are encouraged to take advantage of this free event which takes place in the climate controlled civic center!
Check back for the 2021 program schedule!
The Brown County Fair is in search of nominations for the Brown County Outstanding Senior Citizen!
For more information on nominations please follow the link on the right!
Every year at the Senior Day Program we take time to honor those who have qualified to receive the Century Farm recognition from the Minnesota State Fair! for more information please follow the link on the right!
TRACTOR & TRUCK PULL
Wednesday August 11th 2021!
Updated 2021 Information below!
Tractor Class Overview for 2021
- Stock (Out of field) – 10,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 11,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 13,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 16,500 lbs. Duals allowed
- Stock (Out of field) – 18,500 lbs. and up, Duals allowed, Four wheel drives allowed
- Hobby Stock – 4,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 5,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 6,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 8,500 lbs
- Improved Stock – 4,500 lbs. Gas or Diesel non- turbo
- Improved Stock – 5,500 lbs. Gas or Diesel non- turbo
- Improved Stock – 9,500 lbs *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- 466 – 2.6 Class – 10,500 lbs. *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- Hot Farm – 13,000 lbs.
- Open – 7,500 lbs.
- Pro Farm – 10,000 lbs. *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- V8 Modified
- KING of the HLL “Light” – 7,500 lb
- KING of the HILL “Heavy”
Truck Class Overview for 2021
- Street “Stock” Gasoline trucks, Road Legal & Current Registration -Weight to be determined-
- 6,200 lbs. – Street Modified Gasoline Trucks
- Street “Stock” Diesel, Road Legal & Current Registration -Weight to be determined-
- 8,500 lbs. – Street Modified Diesel
- Semi Class – (20” hitch height)
Concessions & Vendors
Check back for 2021 participants!
Check back for 2021 participants!