BROWN COUNTY FREE FAIR INFORMATION
Hours of operation are:
Wednesday opening at 5:00pm
Thursday opening at Noon
Friday opening at Noon
Saturday opening at 11:00am
Sunday opening at noon, and closes when the fair ends at 4:00pm.
THE CARNIVAL HAS GONE PAPERLESS!
No advance paper tickets will be availble locally, please follow the “Carnival Ticket” link on our home page to purchase ticket ahead of time!
Tickets can also be purchased at Kiosks on the grounds during the fair as well!
Wristband times will be:
Friday: 12pm-4pm (this is also kids day)
Wristbands are $25 and can only be purchased at the carnival the day of use. *SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
Plan now to spend time enjoying the carnival rides at the Brown County Free Fair!
Thursday August 12th and Saturday August 14th 2021!
The Demolition Derby is held two nights during our fair: Thursday night at 7:00pm and Saturday night at 6:00pm. Brown County and the surrounding area has some of the best Demolition Derby drivers out there! They put on a spectacular show and it is our goal to run a good, clean family event that adults and children of all ages can enjoy!
If you wish to participate in our Demolition Derby, you will find all of the information you need under the participate section on our website.
Tickets are $12 per person and kids six and under are free. Our ticket booth under the Grandstand will begin selling tickets for the demo derby on Thursday at 5:30pm and sales will start on Saturday at 4:30pm.
Friday August 13th 2021!
Kids Day at the Brown County Free Fair is full of exciting performances, interactive activities and events! The day is designed to be special for families, daycare providers and children of all ages!
Friday Night Grand Stand Entertainment!
Entertainment Hall Schedule
- 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm: Drop Tailgate
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Dale Dahmen Polka
- 7:30 pm – 11:00 pm: Rhino
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Dain’s Dutchmen
7:30 pm: GB Leighton GRANDSTAND STAGE!
- 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Sandra Lee and the Velvets
- 8:00 pm – Midnight: 7Teez
- 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Bockfest Boys
SENIOR CITIZEN DAY
Outstanding Senior Citizen of the Year Nominations!
The Brown County Fair is in search of nominations for the 2021 Brown County Outstanding Senior Citizen!
For more information or nominations please email us at email@example.com
TRACTOR & TRUCK PULL
Wednesday August 11th 2021!
Updated 2021 Information below!
Tractor Class Overview for 2021
- Stock (Out of field) – 10,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 11,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 13,000 lbs.
- Stock (Out of field) – 16,500 lbs. Duals allowed
- Stock (Out of field) – 18,500 lbs. and up, Duals allowed, Four wheel drives allowed
- Hobby Stock – 4,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 5,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 6,500 lbs
- Hobby Stock – 8,500 lbs
- Improved Stock – 4,500 lbs. Gas or Diesel non- turbo
- Improved Stock – 5,500 lbs. Gas or Diesel non- turbo
- Improved Stock – 9,500 lbs *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- 466 – 2.6 Class – 10,500 lbs. *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- Hot Farm – 13,000 lbs.
- Open – 7,500 lbs.
- Pro Farm – 10,000 lbs. *Renegade Pullers of Minnesota class
- V8 Modified
- KING of the HLL “Light” – 7,500 lb
- KING of the HILL “Heavy”
Truck Class Overview for 2021
- Street “Stock” Gasoline trucks, Road Legal & Current Registration -Weight to be determined-
- 6,200 lbs. – Street Modified Gasoline Trucks
- Street “Stock” Diesel, Road Legal & Current Registration -Weight to be determined-
- 8,500 lbs. – Street Modified Diesel
- Semi Class – (20” hitch height)
Concessions & Vendors
2021 Food Vendors!
Short But Sweet Concessions
Goofy Doofy’s Gyros
Scotty Biggs BBQ! *NEW*
Tommy’s Tacos *NEW*
Cacti Network Korean BBQ *NEW*
Dairy Association Malt Stand
4-H food stand
Optimist Club Cheese Curds!
2021 Commercial Vendors!
Civic Center Vendors
Brown County Republicans
The Jelly Jar
Woodstone Senior Living
Sleepy Eye/Hector Gideon’s
Brown County DFL party
Usborne Books and More
Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life
New Ulm Human Rights Commission
Thirty – One Gifts